[sork] Passwd Script

Dean Dodd dean_dodd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 04:24:27 PDT 2004

Hi,
   I have installed the Passwd Horde project on my server but it
does not work for me.  My host is www.dsvr.co.uk  I am using
Expect to change the password, horde reports the password was
changed but it was not (even if the password meets security
requirements)

I had been working on the attached CGI Expect script which does
change the password but if the password was not changed due to
security requirements it still reported it had been changed.  I
would prefer to use the Horde Passwd project so it integrates
with IMP.

I am a Newbie when it comes to promgamming and have no idea how
to script this to get it working.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Dean.