[sork] Quota Help for Newbie

Marco Obaid marco at muw.edu
Thu Jun 24 10:02:22 PDT 2004

Hi,

First, many thanks to all the Horde team for this wonderful project.
I got my first install of the "Accounts" module running nicely and everything is
working as advertised. So thank you for the good work.

I would like to display the quota for my users as they click on Accounts Manager.
It seems that this feature is there, but I am having a little trouble getting it
to work.

The docs say that I would need:
"This requires a modified "quota" command that allows the httpd server
account to get quotas for other users". How do I make this modification?

I have a RHEL 3 and I checked my phpinfo() page and it shows that Posix is enabled.

Finally, localhost.php is instructing me to:
     * You must configure this in accounts/config/conf.php.  You must
     * pass the path to your quota and grep commands as parameters.  An example
     * config would be something like:
     *
     *   'quota' => array(
     *     'driver' => 'command',
     *     'params' => array(
     *       'quota_path' => '/usr/bin/quota',
     *       'grep_path'  => '/bin/grep'))
     *
     * @access public
     *