[sork] Aliases and Vacation

Sébastien CORBEAU scorbeau at improve.fr
Wed Aug 18 01:48:13 PDT 2004

Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Define what you mean by doesn't work.  Does it not parse, return an error,
> only honor the last entry and ignore the previous ones, or something else?
With this .forward:
\user, "|/usr/bin/vacation  -a alias1 -a alias2 user"
It's ok.

But with this:
\user, "|/usr/bin/vacation  -a alias1 alias2 user"
When I send an email, the following error appears:
<user at domain>: Command died with status 1: "/usr/bin/vacation  -a
     alias1 alias2 user". Command output: usage: vacation [ -I ] or:
     vacation [ -j ] [ -a alias ] [ -h hostname ] [ -tN ] [ -r ] login

sebastien