[sork] Re: Vacation Parsing

Eugene eacosta at eugene.cc
Fri Jan 21 02:02:11 PST 2005

Eugene <eacosta <at> eugene.cc> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> I am having issues with the "Vacation" module not setting a vacation
message.
> Whenever I try to set vacation, it gives me the following error:
>
> "Failure in modifying vacation notice: Can't parse your email address"

According to Jan, this is what you need to do:

<Jan>Downgrade the PEAR Mail package to version 1.1.2 (IIRC).
<Jan>
<Jan>Jan.

So I did that and no longer get the parsing error.  I do get bounced e-mails
now, please see the following error:

550 5.1.1 /home/eacosta/.//.forward: line 1: "|/usr/bin/vacation eacosta"...
User unknown

Does anyone know how to get past this error?  I am using the following:

sendmail-8.13.1-2
cyrus-imapd-2.2.10-3.fc3
vacation-1.2.6.1-6

And using a regular .forward for forwarding e-mails works fine.

Thanks,
Eugene