[sork] Re: Sork and Horde H3

Michael Eichenberger michael.eichenberger at stepping-stone.ch
Thu Feb 10 16:03:20 PST 2005

Hi Marc

Actually I've also just had a look at the code from the ldap driver and
am in the process of trying to rewrite the driver, that it will fullfil
my needs better.

I've got Postfix up and running with virtual accounts and would like to
use yaa as the autoresponder. What I would like to do, is create a relay
alias for the autoresponder and delete it, after I turn off my vacation
message. I'm not too happy with the current ldap driver, because too
many parameters are hardcoded ...

I won't replace the current ldap driver, but add a new one, maybe under
the name of "ldap_yaa".

Kind regards, Michael

--
visit: http://www.stepping-stone.ch