[sork] Re: Sork and Horde H3

Marc Balmer marc at msys.ch
Thu Feb 10 23:20:19 PST 2005

Michael Eichenberger wrote:

> Actually I've also just had a look at the code from the ldap driver and
> am in the process of trying to rewrite the driver, that it will fullfil
> my needs better.

As there are many ways to store vacation information in a LDAP tree and
many ways to activate it, we probably need different ldap drivers for
each sitution.  In one setting, we set vacationEnabled, a boolean
attribute, to TRUE or FLASE do trigger the vacation message.  The
original driver stores a 'Y' or 'N' in an 'active' attribute, maybe the
author is not aware of boolean attributes...  In a third setting, we not
only have to set vacationEnable but also a secondary e-mail address to
the postfix maildrop attribute.  This gives us alread three drivers plus
yours.

main.php of vacation has a flaw, after the Subject header there should
be an emtpy line before the actual message.

- Marc Balmer