[sync] Syncing with SonyEricsson K750i/W800i?

Herman Kuiper herman at ozuzo.net
Thu Nov 24 02:17:38 PST 2005

> I have successfully sunchronized the calendar and task list of a
> SonyEricsson  K500i.

Even those I can;t get to work. It might be that I'm doing something really
stupid :-) I'm new to Horde, and am assuming I can synchronize to a "fresh"
installation of Horde, expecting all data in my phone to appear there as
well on the first synchronize.

Thomas, what are your settings in the phone? Esp. applications/settings?

	Herman