[sync] Syncing experience iPaq hx2410 with Sync4j client

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Tue Dec 20 04:23:03 PST 2005

Han Spruyt wrote:

> All day events show up on two days on the PDA. An all day event in
> Kronolith for let's say the 19th of december 2005 has a start time of
> 00:00 on the 19th and ends on 00:00 on the 20th.
> This event ends up on the PDA with an end time of 23:59 on the 20th.

Can you send me an example (the BEGIN:VEVENT.. stuff) of an all day
event sent _from_ the PDA to the server? So I get an idea how the PDA
expect these events to look like.

> Categories are not synced.

yeah, categories are not yet handled properly. Can you send me an
example how your PDA does them?

> No contacts in the PDA, while there are about 20 in my personal address book.
> No errors in horde.log.

So on the iniaital sync, now contact entries are sent from the server to
the PDA, right? Will have a look: the procedure for the initial sync is
different as in this case the entries are not retrieved by the change
history.

> A new contact created on the PDA was copied to my address book on a
> following sync.
> Next a sync on tasks, same error as on my earlier post.

That's a very strange one. Can you sent me the Log (for example
http://hordeserver.yours/horde/services/portal/syncml.php) for such a
session?

Cheers,