[sync] Empty CNs with some vCards

Sven Heuer s.heuer at hicom.de
Tue Oct 31 03:07:41 PST 2006

Hi

1. i think overwriting of mandatory attributes with other Values is not
usable. Either i can handle it or not !

2. why is firstname AND lastname mandatory ?

The usage of FN in Outlook and other Clints is "Save/Display as" with
variants:

lastname, firstname
firstname lastname
company
lastname, firstname (company)
company (lastname, firstname)

In my opinion mandatory attributes firstname OR lastname OR company in
any combination are sufficient.