[sync] setting the Syncml uri for calendar/tasks/notes to another than the default one

karlitos at seznam.cz karlitos at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 3 08:58:01 UTC 2011

> Zitat von karlitos at seznam.cz:

> >> No you don't. I have no idea what this uri thing is. It could be
> >> theso called database name, but its only purpose is to
> >> distinguishbetween syncing different application types. But this
> >> could also besome evolution-specific thing. I don't know.
> >
> > You are right. In the Syncevolution GUI are those fields called
> > database - at least on my phone.

> > This is not possible.
> >
> > I do not understand. At one side I can choose different calendars to
> > sync and at the another I you say it is not possible to sync with
> > different calendars in horde ? I could find many different
> > descriptions in internet how to sync with horde over snycml, but
> > none with descritpion how can I sync multiple calendras or To do's.
> > What for are those settings about the calendars to sync ?
>

> You *can* synchronize multiple calendar from Kronolith,

But whit which calendar(s) on the other side (phone/desktop ...) ? If I have two calendars in Kronolith and I set a sync with syncml all the data from the two different calendars are written in the default one on the phone/dekstop ?
What I does not understand :

Kronolith Calc1 -->    ?
Kronolith Calc2 -->    ?
                                .... CleintCal1
                                .... CleintCal2

As I understand it happens following :

Kronolith Calc1 --> CleintCal1
Kronolith Calc2 --> CleintCal1

I am right ? I hope I am not because that would not make a lot of sense to sync data in that way

> but you
> *cannot* synchronize existing events on the clients to other than the
> default calendar in Kronolith. There is no way in SyncML to specify a
> target calender on the server from the client.

I can So If I sync multiple Kronolith-calendar with my phone the data with