[sync] Problem with Synthesis SyncML on Android since Horde Upgrade

Daniel Tombeil dt at admindu.de
Tue Feb 21 15:53:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

[...]

> Yes, but for syncing (and most of my experience is with ActiveSycnc,
> not SyncML) filed types that have the potential to have multiple
> fields (multiple phone number types, email addresses etc...) are
> sometimes mapped to explicit fields on the sync client. This is why
> I asked what your current field mappings were.

at the moment these files are not changed at all. Also I checked the
backup of the old horde3 installation. The files are not changed there
either. So it seems that there where no changes necessary to sync
before.

In the syncML-Logs I can see the data provided by backend and the
converted vcard. The phone-numbers are missing there, too. Except the
fax-numbers.

Output received from backend (text/x-vcard):
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
BDAY:
PHOTO:
EMAIL;INTERNET:johndoe at admindu.de
TEL;FAX;HOME:99999
TEL;FAX:77777
TEL;PAGER:
TITLE:
CATEGORIES:
NOTE:
N:Doe;John;;;
FN:John Doe
ORG:;
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;
ADR;WORK:;;;;;;
END:VCARD

output converted for client (text/x-vcard):
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
BDAY:
PHOTO:
EMAIL;INTERNET:johndoe at admindu.de
TEL;FAX;HOME:99999
TEL;FAX:77777
TEL;PAGER:
TITLE:
CATEGORIES:
NOTE:
N:Doe;John;;;
FN:John Doe
ORG:;
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;
ADR;WORK:;;;;;;
END:VCARD

As I can see in the device-logs more types of phone-numbers seems to
be negotiated. Are there any SyncML device mappings anywhere?

best regards

                    Daniel