[sync] All day sync problem

Joel Regisford joel at cringetechnologies.co.uk
Fri May 30 10:56:52 UTC 2014

Hi

Am having problems with Apple and android devices syncing all day events to
horde, for example ive setup user account using exchange feature on apple
ipad everything works fine with syncing events but I get a problem when I
sync all day events from apple ipad device to horde calendar , what it does
is duplicate the events e.g if I enter an event in my ipad all day Monday
when it sync back up to horde calendar it replicate the event for sunday
and Monday all day, when I check the times of the event on the horde
calendar it say 11pm to 11pm which its why it doubling the event for
another day , so its clearly a time issue from devices to horde but both
time zone are correct , only seem to effect the all day event feature, is
there away to fix this

thanks
Regards

Joel Regisford

*Confidentiality*

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) indicated.  It may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination or distribution of this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by returning
the email or telephoning CRINGE Technologies Limited on 07957396413. Once
the sender or CRINGE Technologies has been informed, please delete this
email.

*Viruses*

Whilst every endeavour is made by CRINGE Technologies to ensure that
e-mails are free from viruses, no liability can be accepted and the
recipient is requested to use their own virus checking software