[sync] Android clients

Ad-Min admin at 123.dynu.com
Thu Dec 7 15:19:23 UTC 2017

Yes, Nine is great. And so is the AOSP android email app.

The issue I ran into with all the others I tried, including the stock email
app on my (stock, unrooted) sony phone is that the inbox will only download
1-2 days worth of mail. Everything else works fine - send, receive,
contacts, calendar, etc. The other issue is that I cannot search the mailbox
on the server - which is necessary since there is very little in the inbox
to search.

Is it possible that a horde setting or setup issue is causing this 1-2 days
of mail thing?

I'm running horde on xampp/windows with hmailserver as the backend.

--
Sent from: http://horde.690.n7.nabble.com/Horde-Sync-f98627.html