[turba] Outlook LDAP Schema (was Undefined index: alias in advanced/criteria.inc)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:20:44 -0400

Quoting Rodney Barnett <rbarnett@neuromics.com>:

> I assumed that Outlook's interaction with the LDAP server as described there
> would be the same for any server, so you could see what attributes Outlook
> expects to find.

Right, but the attributes that Outlook expects don't matter. The only reason I
mentioned Outlook is that it (well, Outlook Express, at least - not sure about
full Outlook) can talk to Switchboard, Infospace, etc. - and we can't, for some
reason. So I wanted to figure out the DN (search base) that it's using, server
it's connecting to, etc - why is it different?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Black and white and grey, all the shades of truth.