[turba] import error conditions

liamr@umich.edu liamr@umich.edu
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:17:25 -0400

Hey all -

I want to notify the user that group entries were ignored when trying to import
addressbooks from Mulberry or Pine.. easy enough to do, but I'm at odds trying
to decide whether this should trip $error.  If it does, it only displays my
warning once, but then does the standard "There was an error importing the data"
message.

If this doesn't set $error = true, I either need to make a new variable to track
this, or I display the message several times (unless there's a way to check and
see if that message is already on horde's message stack (the one that
Horde::raiseMessage / $notification->push uses).

opinions on what the proper behavior should be?  should I even bother?

Liam