[turba] UI question - "Directory Search" label

liamr@umich.edu liamr@umich.edu
Thu, 16 May 2002 13:15:05 -0400

Our doc writer sent this on to me...

    SEARCHING . . WHAT?
    The Directory Search page has the addressbook as its default
    search place instead of the directory. I guess I expect it to
    search my addressbook if I've clicked the Search button in the
    addressbook icon bar. But having the page named Directory Search
    is then confusing. Maybe the page could be called
    "Addressbook/Directory Search"? I don't know if that can be
    changed or not.

I know that I can change the page template in our installation, but it seemed
like a valid UI question.

Liam