[turba] Openldap shared & personal adresbooks howto.

Tarjei Huse tarjei+a_lists.phpgw@nu.no
Fri, 31 May 2002 21:29:13 +0200

This message is in MIME format.

Hi,

Attached is a howto for personal adressbooks. Please review it and add it to
your turba docs. I also crosspost this to the openldap list so more people can
try turba.

For you ldap people:
Turba is a great webmail adressbook for IMP (www.horde.org) that actually uses
the normal openldap objectclasses instead of making their own as some other
adressbook implementations has done. Also it is possible for the users to add
their own contacts instead of just viewing the ones added by some admin. This
makes it easy to integrate with
outlook and netscape and is a feature I miss in most mailprograms.

Sorry for posting somthing that's slightly OT.

For the turba folks:
I can still not add a value to the company attribute ;( If someone is willing to
help me I'll be very happy.

I got some nordic caracter names in my foldernames, these are not displayed
(there's only a sqare instead). What should I do to correct this?