[turba] Performance of turba with very large Address Book

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:00:41 -0400

Hi Jan,

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 01:08:58AM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> This has just been covered on this list and we now have an index on the
> database in our sql scripts.
>
> Take a look at:
> http://cvs.horde.org/co.php/turba/scripts/drivers/turba.sql

Thank for the tip, I'll be lookingat it.  I was planning on adding index
to the db already as every bit help, but my problem does not seem to be
with the database.  I'll search the list for the past discussion.

Thanks!

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer@linuxquebec.com
PGP Pub Key: http://www.LinuxQuebec.com/pubkeys/eg.key
Fingerprint: F569 0394 098A FC70 B572  5D20 3129 3D86 8FD5 C853