[turba] Turba and adressbook on DB Postgres and connexion not closed

Philippe Grevet grevet@evry.inra.fr
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:00:22 +0200

Suite :

My environnement
imp-3.1
pear-4.1.0
turba-1.1
horde-2.1
on

RedHat 7.0 2.2.16-22smp
with
apache -1.3.22-5.7.1
php   -4.1.2-7.0.4

Authentificatio with imp
with pop3 protocol

well after trying with a remote server with
postgres -7.2-12
local postgres 7.0.2-17

problems
impossible to use horde.pref with sql, else login impossible always expired
session.
and with turba connexion staying always established
and after a moment the server is  too busy

Yesterday i have installing mysql mysql-3.23.32-1.7
and  ".... only ...."substitute pqsql with mysql in turba/config/sources.php
and tried in horde.php for prefs

well, immediatly i can see the differents options menu, using it with the limit
of pop3, etc ....
For the moment i have not connexion problem  with the server mysql.

It seems there is a problem with Postgres.....and horde+imp+turba
or wich parameters are necessery ?
We have Oracle and Postgres for DB, and i don't need realy using also Mysql

thanks