[turba] Moving from old webemail to turba addressbooks

Matthias Mahrholz Matthias.Mahrholz@URZ.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Thu Oct 24 07:56:32 2002

Hi,

I have two tests realized:

1. Test

imp2turba.pl / imp2horde.pl
---------------------------
        .
        .
        my $domain = 'sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de';
        .
        # Remove the @domain.com part from the $owner, doesn't work in Turba
        $owner =~ s/\@.*$//;
        $owner .= "\@$domain";
        .
        .

./imp2turba.pl

in Database horde - table turba_objects owner_id
all @sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de !!

in Database horde - table imp_addr user e.g.:
hammer@dfnserv1.urz.uni-magdeburg.de
hammer@sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de

./imp2horde.pl

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry
'hammer@sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de-horde-identities' for key 1 at ./imp2horde.pl
line 73.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry
'hammer@sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de-horde-identities' for key 1 at ./imp2horde.pl
line 73.

in Database horde - table imp_pref user e.g.:
hammer@dfnserv1.urz.uni-magdeburg.de
hammer@sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de

2. Test

imp2turba.pl / imp2horde.pl
---------------------------
        .
        .
        # $owner =~ s/\@.*$//;
        # $owner .= "\@$domain";
        .
        .

./imp2turba.pl

in Database horde - table turba_objects owner_id e.g:
hammer@dfnserv1.urz.uni-magdeburg.de
hammer@sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de
o.k.

./imp2horde.pl

in Database horde - table horde_pref user e.g.:
hammer@dfnserv1.urz.uni-magdeburg.de
hammer@sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de
o.k.

B U T

in two tests after 'Log in':

- no Options
- no entries in 'My Addressbook'

New entry in 'Options' and 'My Addressbook':
owner_id in turba_objects and pref_uid in horde_prefs without domain!

Regards

Matthias