[turba] Moving from old webemail to turba addressbooks

Thu Oct 24 14:48:17 2002

Quoting Matthias Mahrholz <Matthias.Mahrholz@urz.uni-magdeburg.de>:

> in two tests after 'Log in':
>
> - no Options
> - no entries in 'My Addressbook'
>
> New entry in 'Options' and 'My Addressbook':
> owner_id in turba_objects and pref_uid in horde_prefs without domain!

You need to setup the "realm" parameter in horde/imp/servers.php (which
is easy for single domain, complex for your example of multiple domains)
or setup a hook for returning the info with the domain.  See the mailing
IMP list archives for either option (I don't use multiple domains, so while
I can try to help, I won't be of great help).

I would think the vinfo hook would be your best bet, though setting
the realm in servers.php dynamically should also work.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!