[turba] shared calender for ldap-groups

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler@sb-brixen.it
Tue Nov 19 15:07:07 2002

hello list,

we use turba with a Openldap-DB, it works very well,
we use one shared addressbook (read only) for all and a peronal addressbook in
Ldap.

the authentication for horde (like squid, apache, samba) we do with ldap

my question:
i want create shared addressbooks for groups of users (groups defined in Ldap),
its possible ?

one way is to edit sources.php like (write all names manually)
    'public' => fals,
    'readonly' => true,
    'admin' => array('user1' 'user2' 'user3' ...),

its not very nice ...

its possible to write something like

 'admin' => array('cn=' . $groupnumber . ',ou=groups,' . $basedn,),

maybe somebody have a solution

luis