[turba] shared calender for ldap-groups

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Tue Nov 19 15:21:32 2002

Quoting alois blasbichler <alois.blasbichler@sb-brixen.it>:

 | hello list,
 |
 | we use turba with a Openldap-DB, it works very well,
 | we use one shared addressbook (read only) for all and a peronal addressbook
 | in
 | Ldap.
 |
 | the authentication for horde (like squid, apache, samba) we do with ldap
 |
 | my question:
 | i want create shared addressbooks for groups of users (groups defined in
 | Ldap),
 | its possible ?
 |
 | one way is to edit sources.php like (write all names manually)
 |     'public' => fals,
 |     'readonly' => true,
 |     'admin' => array('user1' 'user2' 'user3' ...),
 |
 | its not very nice ...
 |
 | its possible to write something like
 |
 |  'admin' => array('cn=' . $groupnumber . ',ou=groups,' . $basedn,),
 |
 | maybe somebody have a solution

There is an example in sources.php that is trivial to modify to match your
directory structure.  You may need to rethink your acl's in slapd.conf
though.

The example that I'm refering to begins with

/**
 * A personal adressbook. This assumes that the login is
 * <username>@domain.com and that the users are stored on the same
 * ldap server. Thus it is possible to bind with the username and
 * password from the user. For more info; please refer to the
 * docs/LDAP file in the Turba distribution.
 */

// First we need to get the uid.
$uid = Auth::getAuth();
preg_match('/(^.*)@/', $uid, $uid);