[turba] couple things

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:22:26 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 07:17, eculp at encontacto.net wrote:
> Quoting Daniel Wittenberg <daniel-wittenberg at uiowa.edu>:
>
>  | When I browse our LDAP directory, it displays the OU entry too, anyone
>  | else notice that?  Would it be hard to stop that?
>
> I use a filter in turba/config/sources.php

Can you post that?  I can't seem to find info on filters.  Would be nice
if this were fixed though...

>  | Also, I noticed that in the sources.php you can't use capitalization in
>  | the attribute names, specifically in the mapping section...is that
>  | normal?  I wrote telephoneNumber and it wouldn't display anything...
>
> IIRC, the case sensitivity is between sources.php and attributes.php and
> not ldap.  If you capitalize in both, it should work.

On the internal mapping now, but I want to do workPhone =>
telePhoneNumber, and workPhone is in attributes correctly, but if I
capitalizie telePhoneNumber (not in attributes) it chokes.

>  | Is there anyway to add a logout button to the menu?
>
> The horde admin can add that from the configuration -> Address book (turba)
> Select any applications that should be linked in Turba's menu.

That I've got, but couldn't find a way to add a logout ?  Main reason I want
to do this is because I've got to set this up for someone who only wants
turba, because they have their own webmail.

Thanks!
Dan