[turba] turba w/o a database

rodneys at lodging.com rodneys at lodging.com
Fri Jan 31 15:03:15 PST 2003

Quoting Ryan Gallagher <ryan at studiesabroad.com>:

It say in the readme, not required:

The following are not required, but are strongly recommended:

  1. SQL and/or LDAP support in PHP.

     Turba can store its contacts entries in either an SQL or an
     LDAP database, and can query public (read-only) LDAP databases
     for contacts as well. Build PHP with whichever LDAP or SQL
     drivers you require; see the Horde INSTALL file for details