[turba] Letter "Pager"

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Mar 11 12:36:53 PST 2004

Quoting Mike Bydalek <mbydalek at zivix.com>:

> Additionally, I forgot the template file, which is why you weren't
> getting the
> A-Z listing at all.  Attached is a cleaned up version along with all the
> necessary files.  Right now if you browse, it displays the A-Z, but if you
> approve of the direction, I can add doing paging of alphabet (ie. A has 4
> pages, but B has 1) to prevent a really long listing for 1 letter.

That works much better. I'd say leave out the paging of letters for now, but
other people should chime on that issue. I've cleaned it up and committed it.
Thanks!

> I didn't use $pager because I didn't really think it was necessary for the
> alphabet, but if you think it should be that way, I can transfer it
> over and go from there.

I think it'd be nice to have an option to use the pager with letters or other
alternate enumeration instead of numbers, and I think it makes sense to
add the
option - that way we can ditch having a 2nd footer, too.

-chuck