[turba] Re: Re: homeAddress attribute is not an LDAP attribute

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Feb 9 07:17:56 PST 2005

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:37:34 +0100, pascal wrote:

> Quoting Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>:

[snip]

> and I can't understand that a search with "homeAddress" (homepostaladdress)
> doesn't work (with "mortillet" or "tournier") while both "homePostalAddress"
> and "postalAddress" attributes exist in Pascal BOYER

My best guess is it's a LDAP acl permissions that are not correct. Or you
have turba not configured to do a 'sub' search.

> and more strange, if I do a search with "cellPhone" then Turba find the
> entry and display the result without displaying the mobilenumberphone
> but displaying my home address !!!!!
>
> Am I crasy ?

What ldap server are you using? (Openldap, sun's, netscapes?) and what
version ?

Everything looked fine to me.. My only two ideas is that it's a
misconfiguration on the LDAP side, or misconfiguration somewhere else in
the turba sources.php.