[turba] Browsing problem with long customer list

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Wed May 11 17:12:03 PDT 2005

I think this one is my fault.  I believe it's because of the changes I made
to make search results visible whenever going back to the search page.  If
the address book is set as default and export is set to false, it's
possible for the search link to just drop into the browse page with no
results...

Please create a ticket on bugs.horde.org and I'll take a look at it and fix
ASAP.

Mike
--On Wednesday, May 11, 2005 12:00 PM -0700 turba-request at lists.horde.org
wrote:

> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:58:50 +0300
> From: Mufit Eribol <hme at onart.com.tr>
> Subject: Re: [turba] Browsing problem with long customer list
> To: turba at lists.horde.org
>

>>> Dear Jan,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your prompt reply. I set 'export' to false in the
>>> sources.php. Now, "Browse" button doesn't lock up anything. It is fine.
>>>
>>> However, this change made searching inoperational. Does setting 'export'
>>> to false also disables search function?
>>>

>> No, at least it shouldn't.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
> Jan,
>
> I checked it again. After setting 'export' to false, "search" page looks
> exactly like "browse" page. It means, it says "There are no browseable
> address books." at top. There is a "Select Address Book" label with an
> empty drop-down list box attached to it. Also, the name of the html
> pages for "browse" and "search" are exactly the same: Address book
> listing.
>
> It seems,  somehow, turba is linking search button to "browse" page
> instead of "search" page after setting 'export' to false. I don't know
> if this presents any hint regarding the problem.
>
> Regards,
> Mufit

---
Thanks,