[turba] A few remaining issues with Turba

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Thu Nov 9 13:16:47 PST 2006

Quoting Muskingum Web Manager <webmgr at muskingum.edu>:

> With regards to sharing the admin's default address book, I don't see why
> the same process wouldn't apply. In fact, I just shared my personal address
> book with a test account and it worked exactly as I'd expect.

The only problem with using another user's default address book is
that it could be automatically removed if the user is removed from
horde.  I guess this is less of a problem with the 'admin's' account -
if you have one set up just for administration purposes.

A minor annoyance would also be that when logged in as the user who's
address book you used, the name of the address book would always be
"My Address Book" (Or whatever you defined it to be in sources.php) -
and not what you enter in the My Address Books page.

If you create a specific address book just for this, you can use the
My Addressbooks -> Edit Permissions interface to change ownership of
the address book if the need arises as well.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)