[turba] A few remaining issues with Turba

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Thu Nov 9 16:15:08 PST 2006

At 04:16 PM 11/9/2006, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

<MR>>>>>The only problem with using another user's default address book is
that it could be automatically removed if the user is removed from horde.<<<<<

Hmmm ... yeah, that could be a problem ... Not for us ... we're all
partners and it's pretty unlikely that any of us will be removed from horde
unless we go out of business ... but I can see how that might be an issue.

I couldn't get the admin's address book to share but I was able to get an
ordinary user's address book (mine) to share so I guess that problem is
solved for now.