[turba] 'header' attribute

Kevin Conley kevinconley at northwestern.edu
Fri Feb 23 22:12:14 PST 2007

The 'header' attribute is great - it let's me group the fields - without using
tabs - instead of just displaying a long list on the page.

However, how do you use these properly? It seems if i use a header to get it to
show up i must put in the source map in sources.php.

Now for a source of type 'sql' this is a problem as the header must map to a
turbal_objects column name:

'headerName' => '',

If i leave it blank or make up a DUMMY name i get a DB error when the user goes
to save the entry.

What do you do here?

I thought about making a 1 CHAR column just to have something it will find in
the turba_objects table. However, the header also is treated like an entry data
field in the options the user can set display on the 'browes' page - now, of
course these will always be empty but shouldn't 'header' be treated differently
from an actual input to a sql source?

=
I am using RHEL with:
apache 2.0.55