[turba] Fwd: Re: Problem with turba addressbook

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Sun Jul 15 20:59:12 UTC 2007

Please keep all discussions on the list...thanks.

----- Forwarded message from helmut at 4Schiefer.de -----
     Date:  Sun, 15 Jul 2007 22:12:29 +0200
     From: Helmut Schiefer <helmut at 4Schiefer.de>
  Subject:  Re: [turba] Problem with turba addressbook
       To: mrubinsk at horde.org

Hi Mike,

I cleared my backend and all works well. After that i must setup all
my prefs again and I can see all address books.
Maybe I can ask a question once more. I want to use syncml and I read
I hat to do an upgrade from php4 to php5.
So I do it. All tests scripts work fine until I'll do a login to my
page. My browser want to download the login.php and don't start it.

Any Idea?
Thanks

----- End forwarded message -----

Thanks,