[turba] Can't browse Addressbooks

Thomas Widhalm widhalmt at edv-widhalm.com
Tue Sep 4 08:51:01 UTC 2007

Michael Rubinsky schrieb:

>>> Hmmm. The only thing I can think of at the moment is to make sure that
>>> the address book prefs are not corrupt.  Try resetting the turba address
>>> book prefs.  Since when you move a share from non-share enabled to share
>>> enabled, the unique identifier for user's "default" address book
>>> changes, any existing prefs for those address books should be reset.
>>>

>> I deleted the shared addressbook but can't find any way to reset my
>> personal addressbook. Could you give me some hint how to do this?
>
> I wasn't implying that you should delete your address books, just reset
> your preferences.  If you have a SQL pref back end, you could do
> something like

I know, you didn't mean me to delete it, but it was empty, save one
testentry, so it didn't matter to me.

> DELETE FROM horde_prefs WHERE pref_scope = 'turba' AND pref_name =
> 'addressbooks';
>
> If you want to limit the delete to cerain users you can add:
>
> AND pref_uid IN ('user1', 'user2')

Thanks. But unfortunately it didn't change anything.

> Thanks,
> mike

Thanks, Thomas

* Thomas Widhalm                                 Server Systems *
* EDV- Widhalm							*
* Zillertalstr. 30                       5020 Salzburg, Austria *
* widhalmt at edv-widhalm.com                      +43/660/6559713 *
* gpg: 6265BAE6			     http://www.edv-widhalm.com *