[turba] addressbooks defined in sources.php ignored,

Marcus Frischherz marcus at casaberg.at
Tue Oct 23 16:36:32 UTC 2007

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> Quoting Marcus Frischherz <marcus at casaberg.at>:
> [problems with ldap]

> At the risk of pointing out the obvious, check to make sure that you
> are indeed making changes to turba/config/sources.php and not the
> sources.php.dist file...for the symptoms you describe, it appears
> Turba is accessing a sources.php file other than the one you are
> expecting.

well, I was thinking along the same lines, to the point, that I did a
find . -name sources.php on the horde top directory, and found only
one, plus one in a config subfolder, where I keep the old version,
from the the previous horde/imp/turba version.

I am sure, that I edit turba/config/sources.php, but  am not sure it
is beeing read. Either it is not, or there is some process where
$cfgSources is cleaned up, and certain entries turba doesn't like are
removed. Actually, I am a bit confused, about the whole turba code.
For my (very small) own PHP developments I usually do a lot of
checkpoints in the form of writing to a debug file, which I can turn
on or of with a global variable. How can I put some debug lines the
easiest way into turba code?

Is it possible, that the ZEND Optimizer is playing tricks on me?
Should I deactivate it, until it is clear, what the problem is?

regards,
Marcus