[turba] Disappearing contacts from all the personal address books

Andras Galos galosa at netinform.hu
Fri Nov 30 19:10:00 UTC 2007

Two more things that can be useful for someone:

1. Reverting back to Horde 3.1.3 and Turba 2.1.3 did not solve the problem.

2. There was another issue about two weeks ago that may be related to
this one: all the contacts were in place, but sorting them did not work
correctly. Clicking on the headers changed the headers and the small
arrows indicating the direction of sorting, but the order of the
contacts was not alphabetical despite the name was chosen to sort by. I
could not solve that problem anyway. Seeing the current issue I think
that one could be related to this one.

Best regards,
Andras Galos