[turba] Disappearing contacts from all the personal address books

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Nov 30 20:52:09 UTC 2007

Quoting Andras Galos <galosa at netinform.hu>:

> Yes. I can see all the users in the /horde.shares.turba/localsql/ branch
> in the DataTree view. My data looks this:
> Array ( )
> Array (
> [0] => Array (
> [name] => perm_users
> [key] => galosa
> [value] => 30
> )
> )

If this is truly *all* you see for your galosa entry, then that is the
problem.  Your horde_datatree_attributes table is corrupt or missing
some key entries.

If you do:

SELECT * FROM horde_datatree where group_uid = 'horde.shares.turba'
AND user_uid='galosa' AND datatree_name = 'galosa';

You'll get the entry for your 'default' address book share. Write down
the datatree_id for that entry.  Let's say is 10 - then execute:

SELECT * FROM horde_datatree_attributes WHERE datatree_id=10;

You should see a list of results that include the following
'attribute_name' fields: uid, name, owner, perm_type, perm_users.

It's the uid field that is important to your proplem  That field
*must* contain the username or the address book entries will not be
found.

As to why yours is empty - I have no idea.

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)