[turba] Disappearing contacts from all the personal address books

Andras Galos galosa at netinform.hu
Fri Nov 30 21:16:09 UTC 2007

Michael Rubinsky wrote:
> If this is truly *all* you see for your galosa entry, then that is the
> problem.  Your horde_datatree_attributes table is corrupt or missing
> some key entries.

Huh, bad news.

> If you do:
>
> SELECT * FROM horde_datatree where group_uid = 'horde.shares.turba' AND
> user_uid='galosa' AND datatree_name = 'galosa';
>
> You'll get the entry for your 'default' address book share. Write down
> the datatree_id for that entry.  Let's say is 10 - then execute:
>
> SELECT * FROM horde_datatree_attributes WHERE datatree_id=10;
>
> You should see a list of results that include the following
> 'attribute_name' fields: uid, name, owner, perm_type, perm_users.
>
> It's the uid field that is important to your proplem  That field *must*
> contain the username or the address book entries will not be found.

Yes, that is missing, I only have the perm_users record, no uid record.
Even, there are 4 uid records for the 1000 users.
I have no idea what could cause this. Now I'm going to put back these
entries from the backup of the last good day.
What would you suggest how to do it? I would put back all the records
where the datatree_id, attribute_name, attribute_key and attribute_value
are not in the current table. Or should I restore both the
horde_datatree and the horde_datatree_attributes?
There were no new or removed users during these days if that counts how
to plan the restore.

Best regards,
Andras Galos