[turba] Disappearing contacts from all the personal address books

Michael Rubinsky mike at theupstairsroom.com
Fri Nov 30 21:34:42 UTC 2007

Quoting Andras Galos <galosa at netinform.hu>:

> Michael Rubinsky wrote:
>> If this is truly *all* you see for your galosa entry, then that is the
>> problem.  Your horde_datatree_attributes table is corrupt or missing
>> some key entries.
>
> Huh, bad news.
>

>> If you do:
>>
>> SELECT * FROM horde_datatree where group_uid = 'horde.shares.turba' AND

You need to replace only the entries in horde_datatree_attributes
where the datatree_id = the datatree_id in the horde_datatree table of
the "default" address book entries for each user (The ones that have
group_uid="horde.shares.turba" and the datatree_name = the horde
username.

Obviously the bigger concern would be what happened to your database
to prune all those datatree_attributes entries...otherwise you might
end up having to go through this again.

Thanks,
mike

--