[turba] Deleting default address book in Horde

Khodayar Doustar khodayard at gmail.com
Thu May 14 11:54:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

so please accept my apologize if you are receiving it twice.

I have a problem with deleting default address book in Horde (Turba
contact manager)

Control panel creates a default address book when a new mailbox is
created, it is named "user at domain.com's Address Book" by default.
I cannot delete this address book anyway!
When you select this address book and press the trash icon to delete
it, Turba asks for confirmation and when you cofirm it even says that
"The addressbook "user at domain.com''s Address Book" has been deleted."
but it is still there.

Is there a way to delete this address book? Or even changing this
successfully deleted message while it is not deleted? That would be
great if Turba report the right thing!

My Horde and Turba version is $Horde: turba/LICENSE,v 1.1.2.4
2007/12/20 14:34:23 jan Exp $ and I am running Horde under a PEM Parallels
control panel.

Thanks a lot.