[turba] Deleting default address book in Horde

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu May 14 16:10:16 UTC 2009

Quoting Khodayar Doustar <khodayard at gmail.com>:

> Hi,

> so please accept my apologize if you are receiving it twice.
>
> I have a problem with deleting default address book in Horde (Turba
> contact manager)
>
> Control panel creates a default address book when a new mailbox is
> created, it is named "user at domain.com's Address Book" by default.
> I cannot delete this address book anyway!
> When you select this address book and press the trash icon to delete
> it, Turba asks for confirmation and when you cofirm it even says that
> "The addressbook "user at domain.com''s Address Book" has been deleted."
> but it is still there.
>
> Is there a way to delete this address book? Or even changing this
> successfully deleted message while it is not deleted? That would be
> great if Turba report the right thing!

More than likely what is happening is that it *is* being deleted, but
Turba is recreating it when you log back on.  Are there any entries in
the address book before you delete it, and if so, are they still there
when you see the address book again after deletion?

Thanks,
mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)