[turba] Turba H3 (2.3.3) (final)

roman stachura stachrom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:51:45 UTC 2009

Dear Helmut Schiefer

Am 18.12.2009 08:25, schrieb Helmut Schiefer:
> Dear all,
>
> I have a short question about the directory framework and the
> additional files in it. Can anybody explain me in with case I need to
> download these files and in which case I have to use the additional
> batch files in it.
The Framework is a subdirectory from horde. --> lib/Horde/  -->
http://cvs.horde.org/h/chora/framework/?onb&sa=1
<http://cvs.horde.org/h/chora/framework/?onb&sa=1>
So if you update horde itself this files from the framework will be
updated as well.

All the other applications like turba, kronolith, imp(...) rely on the
"horde framework" and on the framework folder as you can find in
http://cvs.horde.org/h/chora/framework/?onb&sa=1
<http://cvs.horde.org/h/chora/framework/?onb&sa=1>

Regards roman