[turba] Updating the Turba Schema

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Tue Sep 14 19:17:10 UTC 2010

----Original Message-----
From: turba-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:turba-bounces at lists.horde.org] On

> only one email.  And indeed this is what is displayed for all my
> contacts - system wide.  So it looks like I have to go down the hack
> route (unless there's a simple .sql I can run?).  So,  I'm a little
> perplexed, because I feel you should be right (searching on the topic
> didn't bring up a wealth of previous posts, so either this isn't a
> feature no one else needed *or* there's something not right with my
> set up.  This, however, is a fresh install and not an upgrade - so I'm
> confused as to how I've ended up with only one email field.

The default is the most simple common use case. If you want more it's all there without "hacking" the code. You only have to adjust your config and add the database fields you like.
Be aware that for SyncML and Funambol you should use the latest Horde Release because some bugs like http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/8571 have been fixed lately.

By latest you mean 3.3.8?

It just seems to me that it should come with home and work out of the box without having to adjust config fields.  It's easier to ignore fields than add them..

Simon