[turba] Updating the Turba Schema

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Tue Sep 14 19:49:03 UTC 2010

Mike

Having followed your instructions - and using the blog as crutch I now have what seems to be a working home email and work email fields in Turba. IMP is giving me both options to chose from when I type in the alias, so it looks good (I'll try synching next).

However, I now have an extraneous field -

Email
Home Email
Work Email

Is it safe to get rid of this?

Should I just remove it from the communications tab section in backends.php/sources.php?  Or do I need to do it from attributes.php too?

Assume I've copied all current values from Email to homeEmail in the DB.

I just think the extra field will confuse users.

Thanks.

Simon