[turba] additional contact fields and activesync

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Wed Apr 27 15:22:33 UTC 2011

To answer Michael's question to me - yes.  But then my users are not particularly corporate by nature.  I imagine corporate installations would prefer 1 and 2 reversed (for the email anyway).

However, I agree with Andreas.  I think his suggestion is better (and since he has a patch already, probably the time to implementation is shorter).

One more thing to consider is that a lot of phone OSs have the concept of a default number (equivalent to the "preferred email") - it would be nice to support this too.

Simon