[turba] Lists/groups of contacts syncing thorugh CardDAV

Soporte sistemas soporte_sistemas at gva.es
Wed Aug 20 11:59:20 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!

We're testing Horde (v 5.1.6) with turba (v 4.1.4) before deploying it
in my company but we're experiencing some problems when syncing groups
of contacts between desktop clients and Horde. Concretely, the problems
are that the lists/groups of contacts created in the webmail interface
aren't properly synced to the desktop client. We only see the name of
the group/list but no contacts are attached to it.

We have tested this with Evolution (v 3.10.4) and Thunderbird (v 31
using TZPUSH addon) with the same result in both cases.

We have tried to find information related to groups syncing, turba and
Cardav with no luck. Is syncing of groups of turba contacts supported
through Carddav?

Thanks and regards!