[turba] Horde 5 with Iredmail

denis bahati djbahati at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 14:45:32 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I have configured my server with horde 5 and iredmail integrated to OpenLDAP installed using iredmail. I am facing difficulties in using the existing LDAP from iredmail. When I update preferences I always get the below message. Any one with an Idea please assist.

Aug 21 15:37:05 bsd HORDE: [turba] Failed to change name: (65) Object class violation; Old DN = mail=postmaster at test.com,ou=Users,domainName=test.com,o=domains,dc=test, dc=com, New DN = cn=postmaster, Root = ou=Users,domainName=test.com,o=domains,dc=test, dc=com [pid 29507 on line 405 of "/var/www/horde/turba/lib/Driver/Ldap.php"]

I will appreciate for a solution or any workaround.