[turba] Sort order

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Sep 16 15:24:33 UTC 2016

Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> On 16 Sep 2016 16:41, "Michael Menge" <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Quoting Hanns Mattes <hanns at hannsmattes.de>:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Ah, should have mentioned: This does have no effect with this account.
>>>

>> same problem here. Problem was reported after upgrade to turba 4.2.16
>
> Yes, but it was fixed soon after - at least for me..
>
> http:// <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.turba/5424>
> comments.gmane.org <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.turba/5424>/
> <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.turba/5424>
> gmane.comp.horde.turba
> <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.turba/5424>/5424
> <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.turba/5424>
>
> https://lists.horde.org/archives/turba/Week-of-Mon-20160201/007139.html

If I understand the commit message correct, this is a fix for a bug
which was introduced
by a new feature in 4.3 which should not be part of 4.2.16.
> Bug: 14183 Fix sorting regression introduced with tag filtering.

I Created a new Ticket: https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/14471

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen