[turba] Turba ldap address book with S/MIME Public Certificate

Philipp Faeustlin Philipp.Faeustlin at uni-hohenheim.de
Thu Nov 17 15:59:34 UTC 2016

Hi List,

I added an ldap address book via backends.local.php to turba.

The ldap connction works fine. I have the following map setting:
---
'map' => array(
         '__key' => 'dn',
         'name' => 'cn',
         'email' => 'mail',
         'smimePublicKey' => 'userCertificate;binary'
),
---
My problem is the mapping for the "smimePublicKey" doesn't work properly.
Instead of the certificate there is only the following error displayed:

"Error parsing S/MIME certficate: error:0906D06C:PEM
routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line"

Can someone help me to solve this error?
I have enabled the horde debug log, but there are no informations
logged, what data horde gets from ldap and how it does the mapping.

Searching the error, I found that it could some format error between the
certificate in DER and PEM format.

What format does horde expect for that value?

How can I change the format in horde?

Regards

Philipp

PS.: The ldap address book works fine within Thunderbird.

--
Philipp Fäustlin