[turba] Each of my address items exists twice

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 9 16:22:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

in the database table turba_objects I can see, that each
addressbook-record exists twice with different object_uid.
One object_id is longer and has the a date at the beginning and the
hostname of my horde server at the end.

For example the entries look like this

    20171119124901.L87sUUwJSnYyh2asa0stzVZ at t1234.greatnet.de
    cfce6ed1-48b4-42a7-86b5-629b434adec7

I suppose this to be the result of some sync operations.
I use to synchronize the horde addressbook with Thunderbird (ActiveSync)
and also with my smartphone using a calDAV/cardDAV app.

Can I savely delete one of each double entries? What entry should be
deleted, the first or the second?

Thank you for answer.

--
Regards from Austria