[turba] Extra attributes in vCard

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:35:06 UTC 2018

On 20 February 2018 at 09:39, Luca Bertoncello <lucabert at lucabert.de> wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> I'm using Horde since years and now I'd like to use it to save my address
> book and calendar and use them from my mobile phone, too.
>
> Well, my phone (with Android) uses many fields in the vCard that does NOT
> have a corresponding field in Turba.
>
> As I try to import them and then to show the vCards via DAV, I noticed that
> some fields (eg. X-SIP, X-ICQ, X-JABBER, X-SKYPE) are no more present.
>
> Is it possibile to add these fields to the structure, so that I can use
> them, too?

This is literally the first search result when searching for "adding
fields to turba horde"
https://blog.monotok.org/add-custom-fields-horde-5-turba/

Other links that might assist you..

https://edeca.net/post/2010/01/modifying-fields-in-the-turba-addressbook/
https://blog.simonandkate.net/20110721/horde-turba-with-up-to-3-email-addresses

All the links focus on adding additional email fields, but you can use
the concept to add X-SIP, X-ICQ, X-JABBER, X-SKYPE, etc.   Or as many
telephone numbers as you like.

Regards

Simon